Complaint, Blame (keluhan,menyalahkan)
I’m not at all satisfied with the service
I really do/must objec to the service
I take great exception to…
I want to complain about…
This is crazy!
You’re the one to blame
It’s your fault!
It’s your mistake!
I think you're the only person who could have done it.
It's your fault for (doing something).
There are a number of formulas used when complaining in English. It's important to remember that a direct complaint or criticism in English can sound rude or aggressive. It's best to mention a problem in an indirect manner. Here are some of the most common:
· I'm sorry to have to say this but...
· I'm sorry to bother you, but...
· Maybe you forgot to...
· I think you might have forgotten to...
· Excuse me if I'm out of line, but...
· There may have been a misunderstanding about...
· Don't get me wrong, but I think we should...
Expressing shocked disagreement
A negative structure
not fair to charge us for the starters!